4.355,00 €/ Course.
Alejandra Carretero - Spanish Nationality
‘If your life is sports I advice you to choose this Master. It is a unique opportunity to learn where you can get to and to meet with people who have the same ambition as you. Thanks to the Master in Administration and Management of Sport entities I did a 360 degree turn in my life, I left Spain and went to study English in Dublin and now I am going to Tanzania to work on a FELSPROJECT where we will be developing a football academy for small children.’
Objectives of the program
The training obtained through the Masters program provides access to the job market in both the public and private sectors. At the end of this program, students will be qualified to:
- Correctly and precisely interpret sports legislation, which governs both public and private sports entities.
- Manage quality processes and policies in sports organisations.
- Plan resources (human, organisational and economic) of sports entities.
- Direct sports facilities, of all types, in a sustainable manner.
- Organise local, national and international sporting events.
- Create a communication plan for sports entities and events.
With the Master, students will have to meet with professionals in the area of Sport Management and Administration from all over the world. Some of them are:
- Dr. D. Antonio Sánchez Pato - Director of the Master.
- Dr. D. Javier Perdiguero - Academic Coordinator of the Master; Professor at Francisco de Vitoria University.
- Dr. D. Miguel García Caba - Juridical Advisor of Real Madrid.
- D. Carlos del Campo Colás - General Secretary of Professional Football League (LaLiga).
- Graduates in area of knowledge who would like to focus their professional career in the direction of sports management.
- Professionals in this area (To accredit work experience).
- Professional athletes (To accredit elite or professional status).