1 Academic year
D. Daniel Flores - Licenciado en Ciencias de la Actividad Física y Deporte. Especialización en Gestión Deportiva.
“The experience of carrying out projects with people from countries such India, China or Italy has given me a wide knowledge of how to manage a multicultural team. At the same time, having lectures from some of the best experts in fields as Formula one or Football has turned me into a young sport profesional”.
Objectives of the program
On completion of the program you will be qualified to:
- Correctly and accurately interpret the law regarding sports by which both public and private sports organisations are governed.
- Manage quality processes and policies in sport organizations.
- Resource planning (human, organizational and financial) of sports institutions.
- Manage any type of sports facility in a sustainable manner.
- Organize sporting events at local, national and international levels.
- Create a communication plan for organizations and sports events.
- Research and teach sports management.
- Eduard Scott - Chief Operations Officer at Euroleague Basketball.
- Francisco De Paula - General Manager of Pinatar Arena Football Center.
- Diego Fructuoso - Olympic Sailing Athlete for Telefónica Team.
- Alex Aranzabal - Former President of SD Eibar
- Maheta Molango - Chief Executive Officer Real Club Deportivo Mallorca
The Program for the MBA Sports Management, is aimed at both professionals who already have experience in the area of sport management who want to update their knowledge in a rapidly changing arena, as well as at people who wish to further their career in sports management and planning.
In order to be considered for UCAM’s MBA Sports Management, prospective students should fall into at least one of the following categories:
· Professionals from the sporting sector (with proven relevant work experience).
· Elite or professional athletes.
· Successful graduates holding a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher), wishing to pursue a career in sports management.
Why UCAM Sports Management University?
UCAM Sports Management University, develops a Postgraduate Studies Program which aims to train its students in the field of Sports Management and give them a global vision of this sector in constant change and growth. It has the endorsement of the Spanish Olympic Committee for the development of the MBA in Sport Management, as well as public and private entities of relevance in the entire national territory.
Due to the great progress made in the sports sector in the last decade, the need to train professionals in all areas of the same is created. Sports management is one of the areas of knowledge to take into greater consideration, since it deals with managing effectively and efficiently each of the organizational and coordinating aspects of sport.